Youth Protection Training (YPT) is designed to help keep our youth safe. It is required training for leaders, and must be renewed every 2 years. We encourage every adult to complete this training so that we can all be aware of BSA Safety Guidelines and work together to keep everyone safe.
- Sign In or create a Username and Password to create your BSA account.
- Press Menu (upper left corner)
- Press My Dashboard - this will take you to My Training page
- Select YPT (Youth Protection Training)
- After completion, notify your trek leader.
- Print out and give (or email the certificate) to Mrs. Turner so she can update our official troop training records.
THANK YOU for sharing our interest in safety.