Youth Protection Training (YPT) is designed to help keep our youth safe. It is required training for leaders, and must be renewed every 2 years. We encourage every adult to complete this training so that we can all be aware of BSA Safety Guidelines and work together to keep everyone safe. Troop 288 requires that all adults attending treks complete this training.
- Sign In or create a Username and Password to create your BSA account.
- Press Menu (upper left corner)
- Press My Dashboard - this will take you to My Training page
- Select YPT (Youth Protection Training)
- After completion, notify your trek leader.
- Print out and give (or email the certificate) to Mrs. Turner so she can update our official troop training records.
THANK YOU for sharing our interest in safety.